Questions and answers

Get an answer
Is this job hired people I am only 14 can I work here during dishes only in fridays and weekends.

You would need working papers to be employed anywhere in New Hampshire, in addition because you're under 16 your employer would need to obtain youth work certificate. As for them hiring you it would be best to ask in person.

Ask a Question

Your question has been sent.

Expect an answer!


Your review has been submitted.

Order food


Want to order over the phone?

Call 15036687199

Thank you for being with us!

We will call you back!